Gasket Plate Heat Exchanger
Gasket Plate Heat Exchanger utilize clip on the gasket and advanced designs that optimize performance. We provide efficient heat transfer in compact equipment with a small footprint. Most important of all, they reduce your operating costs and save you money. The heat exchanger has a flexible design and service-friendly ensure that even the largest PHE can be serviced and maintained rapidly and easily by one person using standard tools. The product range is extremely wide up to 60 different models. We also have the special plate design for your specific needs.
AHRI performance certificationThe Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) certification is an independent, third-party verification of thermal performance. Through its certification program and standards, AHRI strives to help customers save energy, improve their productivity and help to ensure a better environment.
|Stainless steel Alloy 316L/Alloy 304||Pure water, Revir Water, Edible oil, Mineral Oil|
|Titanium||Sea Water, Salt Water, Salt Material|
|Alloy 254 SMO||Thin sulfuric Acid, Thin salt Flud, Inorganic liquor|
|Ni||High concentration caustic soda|
|Allay C276||Concentrated Sulfuric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid, Phosphoric Acid|
HVAC, Electrical Energy, Steel Industry, Circulation water cooling. Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Solar Industry, Electronics Industry, Chemical, Textile, Paper Industry, Machinery manufacture, Auto Industry, Marine.
- Improved distribution area allows fluid flow to be even.
- The optimal combination of H and L plates can make use of pressure drop at the maximum limit.
- Eliminates the scaling area.
- Higher turbulent flow due to the corrugated design, hence improving the heat transfer coefficient.
- Self-lock devices on the corners of the plate ensure proper fastening.
- Standard roof and leakage proof design of gaskets ensures the durability of the gaskets.
- Clip-on gaskets without adhesives.
- Maximum capacity: 2500m³ /h
- Maximum design pressure: 25bar(363Psi)
- Maximum design temperature: 150 ℃(302F)
- Platematerial: 304, 316, 316L,Ti.
Advantage Which certificates are available for the heat exchangers?
ASME, ISO, AHRI, BV, DNV etc… Case by case certificate was allowed.