All-Welded Plate & Shell Heat Exchanger
Retains the full counter-current heat exchange characteristics of the detachable plate heat exchanger, which is 3-5 times more efficient than the traditional shell-and-tube heat exchanger. There are no gaskets on the original semi-welded heat exchanger. Depending on the application, the plate and frame can be differentiated into three types:
1. Which cannot be disassembled
2. Detachable on one side
3. Detachable on both sides.
|Stainless steel Alloy 316L/Alloy 304||Pure water, Revir Water, Edible oil, Mineral Oil.|
|Titanium||Sea Water, Salt Water, Salt Material.|
|Ni||High concentration caustic soda.|
|Allay C276||Concentrated Sulfuric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid, Phosphoric Acid.|
- Machinery manufacture.
- Electrical Energy.
- Food & Beverage
- Paper Industry.
- Industrial, Organic Chemical.
- Flowpath design of the plate for the perfect distribution, no dead zone.
- Ultra-wide flow.
- Non-contract guarantee.
- The largest single-sided channel up to 5-20 mm.
- Maximum processing capacity: 2500m³/h.
- Maximum design pressure: 60bar.
- Maximum temperature: 500℃
- Plate materials: AISI304, 316, 316L, Titanium, Hastelloy, Ni, SMO254
Which certificates are available for the heat exchangers?
ASME, ISO, AHRI, BV, DNV etc… Case by case certificate was allowed.